- The stereo camera captures slightly shifted left and right views that are analyzed by a perception stack.
- The Krae-1 combines GPU hardware and FPGA based I/O interfaces to convert multiple video streams into actionable information at application-specific power budgets.
- Simultaneous depth estimation and object detection is achieved using a combination of mathematics and deep learning based features.
Cajal Vision Engine
- Analyze scene, detect objects of interest
- Extract actionable information
- Pre-configured and optimized stacks of task specific ML models
- Intrinsic parameters for wide variety of cameras
- Software only solution for PC-like applications
- Apps run on real-time vision API similar to games on a game engine API
Krae Vision Processor
Forklifts and industrial machines: Forklifts (also excavators, snow removers, sweepers etc.) are accident prone due to limited visibility and high center of gravity. Kraenion’s perception technology improves productivity and safety with faster docking at pallets, fewer tip overs on narrow ramps, and better situational awareness of people and objects around the vehicle.
Wheelchairs and mobility scooters: Most wheelchair users experience at least one accident (tip-and-fall, accidental contact, etc.) because of difficulty in maneuvering on driveways, uneven surfaces, and in tight spaces. Our technology can enhance wheelchairs with smart vision to improve safety, and enable better mobility for an aging baby-boomer population.