Make your own job title
We are a small team looking for exceptional members. We like passionate, driven, quirky, whacky, people who are a bit different. If you have been blamed for being too rational, too results oriented, or having too refined a sense of aesthetics and design you will fit right in. Non-traditional educational backgrounds are welcome. The being exceptional part is non-negotiable.
If the open positions don't suit you, write anyway and tell us what we could do together.
Computer Vision and Machine Learning: Scientists and InternsIn an early stage startup every member counts, so why go to a large company and be lost in the crowd? You will be expected to learn, innovate and prototype technology at a breath taking pace. We don't recognize any boundaries - you will work on Tensorflow one day, write GPU code or AWS functions on another. This is only for people who want to become super-hackers.
- MS/PhD in Computer Science or Mathematics with at least 1 year of work experience preferred, but other disciplines with strong engineering mathematics and programming background are acceptable.
- Graduate students completing soon will be considered for internship and converted to full-time members.
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning, Linear Algebra and Signal Processing required.
- Programming experience in Python (Numpy, OpenCV, SciPy) and C++ and familiarity with Unix/Linux required.
- GPU programming in CUDA or OpenCL and familiarity with TensorFlow or Caffe are desirable.
- Ability to routinely adapt, implement and verify algorithmic techniques described at the level of a PhD dissertation without supervision.
- Ability to design and program new and mathematically sophisticated algorithms under supervision.
- Fast learner who is not afraid of Mathematics and algorithms.